Foire aux questions Drouault UK
Etablissements DROUAULT has been combining craft and industry since 1850 to become synonymous with excellence in the industry of sleeping accessories. The purity of its products as well as the quality finishes make DROUAULT the haute-couture brand of duvets, pillows, Surconfort® mattress toppers and protective bedding.
Drouault customers are invited to email us their opinions about their purchases a few days after their order is delivered. We use the Ekomi tool, which is completely independent, verified and transparent.
These reviews give us an overall rating and help us evaluate your purchasing experience. This rating is visible on our website’s homepage, where you can also access all customer comments and reviews.
Visit the “Guides and Advices” page to consult the advice provided for purchasing the products you need for a good night’s sleep.
We can you offer a service to custom-make your product to your exact specifications.
Simply enter the desired measurements in our “Tailored” tool available on certain product pages. It will instantly give you the price of the item and allow you to add it to your cart.
It will then be manufactured in our French workshops with the greatest attention to detail and shipped within two weeks after your order.
Please note that returns of custom-made products for personal reasons will not be accepted.
Most of the products offered on our website can be shipped within 48/72 hours after the order is placed. However, it is important to check the availability for each size: this determines the shipping time of your order.
Your chosen product will either be:
- In stock 48/72 hours: the product is in stock and can be shipped within two to three days,
- Shipped within 10 days: the product is not immediately available in our warehouses where we prepare your order, and it can be shipped within 10 days,
- Made to order: the product is not in stock. Ordering it triggers its manufacture, and shipping times may vary depending on the product type,
- Currently unavailable: the product is no longer in stock and cannot be manufactured at that time.
All product categories on our site are susceptible to discounts at certain times of the year. These discounts are set for a given period and the percentage applied varies according to the product.
The discounted products are grouped on the “Sales” pages and can also be seen on the category pages.
The dates of the different sales periods are indicated on the homepage, which usually displays the current sale and the products to which these sales apply.
Please note that when you add a product to your basket, the discount is automatically applied to the price.
Our “30% off on the second pillow” deal runs throughout the year (valid if you buy two identical pillows that are not on sale).
By subscribing to our Drouault newsletter, you benefit from several advantages like:
- Previews on new products,
- Access to our VIP offers,
- Sharing tips and exclusive advice,
- A birthday surprise (for customers who checked the relevant box)
Subscribe in one of three ways:
- Enter your email address in the space provided at the bottom of our homepage and click on “Register”.
- When creating a customer account, check the box “I want to subscribe to the newsletter” when asked about “Exclusive benefits”.
- Modify your choice by clicking on the “Account Information” tab.
Drouault offers a wide range of products for hospitality professionals. Visit our “Hotel” space at the bottom of the webpage.
For more information, please contact our team via email at email@example.com or telephone at +33 2 43 43 65 65.
The brand Drouault is also available in stores, visit our "Store Locator" page for locations.
Simply add the products covered by the offer to your basket, fill in the code in the “discount code” field (in all caps) and click on “Apply”. If the code is correct and still valid, the discount is displayed in your basket summary. If not, an error message will inform you that the discount could not be applied.
By creating an account on our website, you become a privileged customer and benefit from exclusive advantages like:
- Visual history and tracking of your orders;
- The ability to create your own wish lists;
- Personalized newsletters;
- A birthday surprise;
- Additional information...
Create your customer account in one of two ways:
- When placing your order:
- Choose the option “I do not have an account",
- Fill in all the required information.
- Validate your order.
- Click on “Confirm my account”.
- An email will be sent to you to finalize your registration.
- At any time on the website you can:
- Click on “My account”.
- Select “New account”.
- Fill in your email address and your password and accept the terms and conditions.
- Click on “Create an account” and provide the details necessary to finalize your registration.
To ensure the security of your customer account and your personal information, you will need an email address and a password to access your account.
You can then modify your personal information at any time by clicking on the “Account information” and “Contacts” tabs.
There is a quick and easy way to access your account if you have forgotten your password : when signing in, click on "Forgot your password?” and then fill in the email address used to create your account. You will receive an email with a password reset link. Simply enter your new password and confirm it to regain access to your account.
If you have difficulty resetting your password, contact us and our team will help you reconnect.
Facebook Connect allows you to connect to our website quickly and easily through Facebook.
There is no need for new identifiers since the information necessary for your registration is recovered automatically. This way you can connect with just one click!
When validating your basket, Drouault offers you the option to complete your order without having to create an account. Simply click on “I do not have an account” and supply the billing and delivery information.
Please note that you will not be able to access the tracking and history of your online orders.
After paying for your order, you have the option of creating an account by clicking on “Confirm my account”.
For full details on the use of your personal data, please refer to Article 8 of our terms and conditions.
The different delivery methods offered vary depending on the delivery location:
- In Mainland France : Home delivery by TNT 6.90€. Delivery is free if your order is more than 150
- Abroad : Home delivery by Colissimo. Price is calculated according to weight and delivery location. If the customer is absent during delivery, the courier will leave a note and another delivery will be scheduled the next day. If the customer is absent a second time, the package will be deposited at the nearest post office.
After your order has been shipped, it can be delivered in mainland France within 24/48 hours at your home with TNT.
For orders dispatched outside of mainland France, Colissimo delivery times vary depending on the delivery location.
Please note that these delivery times are estimations and that they may vary depending on circumstances and constraints encountered by carriers.
We deliver to many countries. For an estimate of delivery costs, simply add the desired products to your basket along with the delivery address. Delivery fees will be calculated automatically and displayed before the payment step.
The Drouault website offers a wide choice of secure payment methods to facilitate the ordering process:
- Bank card (Visa, MasterCard);
- Bank check (order shipped 10 days after receipt of the check);
- Bank transfer (BIC and IBAN available during the payment stage).
Your online orders are 100% secure thanks to our 3D Secure system and the security protocols installed on our website.
If you choose to pay with your credit card, the bank is likely to ask you for a security code (3D SECURE) to validate your payment.
To ensure that you’re able to receive this security code by SMS, make sure you have provided your bank with a valid mobile phone number.
Otherwise, you can opt for another payment method (PayPal, check or transfer).
First, check your spam folder – the confirmation might have landed there. If you haven’t received an order confirmation by email, check the “pending order” tab on your customer account page, or contact Customer Service.
The following takes place once you place your order on our website:
- Validation once payment is received;
- Preparation of products for shipping;
- Shipping by the delivery method chosen during the order.
Delivery times will vary according to the type of products ordered, their availability (indicated for each size on the product pages), and delivery location and method.
On the day that your order is shipped, you will be informed of its departure via email. You will also receive a tracking number to be used on the courier’s website to follow the various stages. For deliveries in mainland France, it will take approximately 24/48 hours for delivery with TNT.
For deliveries outside of mainland France, delivery times with Colissimo vary depending on the location.
Please note that these delivery times are estimations and can vary depending on circumstances and constraints experienced by drivers.
Yes, but this is completely harmless.
The Proneem treatment applied to the fabric or stuffing is composed of 100% natural active ingredients.
We advise allowing your product to breathe for a few hours before use.
Drouault's down duvets are made of percale to ensure optimal air circulation and to waterproof the down, a guarantee of a high-quality product.
The noise you might hear is the result of the friction between the natural stuffing and the percale, which fades with time as the fabric softens with use.
Your mattress topper is quickly and easily fitted onto your mattress thanks to the elastics on the four corners. You could then add a protective sheet and a fitted sheet to ensure you get a good night’s sleep.
Our Customer Service team is available to you from 8h to 12h and from 13h to 17h30, Monday to Friday. Contact our team via telephone on +33 2 43 43 65 65, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Customer Service in writing at the following address: DROUAULT, 84 Rue Constant Drouault, 72000 Le Mans, FRANCE.
Our service provider Ekomi will send you a satisfaction email about 12 days following your order and ask for your opinion about your customer service. You will be asked to rate your experience and to leave a comment.
Ekomi is a certified, fully independent and transparent tool that collects all customer opinions and reviews for an overall rating, therein reassuring visitors to our website that we provide quality services.